Compact & Cinema prime sets
ZEISS & CANON PRIMES
Zeiss Compact Primes and Canon Cinema Prime Sets
With the CP.2 Compact Prime Lenses from Zeiss, you are now able to use the worlds first cinematic lenses designed entirely for full framed censored cameras and those of the HDSLR cameras.
Zeiss lenses are manufactured to the highest standards with a 14 bladed apature ring, with increased tolerances with minimal distortion. Built with cine style housing standards with two manual gearing rings for your focus and iris for accurate calibration.
- - Contrast and high resolution
- Extremly low distortion
- Great flare suppression through T* anti-reflex coating Color matching
- Calibrated lens scales
- Standard focus and iris gear rings
- Stable exposure due to manual operated aperture
- Robust and reliable metal cine style housing
- Longer focus rotation and a manual focusing
- Consistent front diameter from lens to lens
Our Zeis CP.2 compact primes come fully in a set of (5)
18mm 21mm 35mm 50mm 85mm
For more information about our Zeis CP.2 compact prime lenses and daily rates please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Canon Cinema Primes 5 Lens Kit which features a 36mm – 24mm coverage that fits full frame and super 35mm sensored cameras. These lenses are designed for 4K capturing that offers consistent compatibility with a range of accessories to enable adjustment free swaps. The Canon Cinema Primes focal length ranges from 14mm to 135mm with apertures from T1.3 to T3.1. With the wider lenses allow capturing minimal edge distortion yet with sensitiveness to light.
The coating of the Canon Cinema Primes where developed in order to capture precise coloring, high contrast, and natural skin tones. Reducing the ghosting and minimal flare was not all that Canon was aiming for Canon’s Cinema Primes are designed to minimize breathing and the glass is designed to avoid thermal expansion.
All five lenses have an 11-blade aperture, a 114mm front barrel diameter, stepless 300° focus ring, stepless aperture ring, the same form and placement of gear rings, glow-in-the-dark markings on angled surfaces on both sides of the barrel, and a dust/water-resistant build.
- - Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens
- Canon CN-E 24mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens
- Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Cinema Prime Lens
- Canon CN-E 85mm T1.3 L F Cinema Prime Lens
- Canon CN-E 135mm T2.2 L F Cinema Prime Lens
For more information about our Canon Cinema prime lenses and daily rates please contact us at your earliest convenience.
- Rokinon/Samyang Cinema Primes - 24mm T1.5 35mm T1.5 85mm T1.5 14mm T3.1
- Canon 24-105 f4
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens (No IS)
- Canon 24-70 F2.8L USM Lens
- Canon 20-35 2.8L
- Canon 28mm F1.8 Ultrasonic
- Canon 14mm f/2.8L USM Lens*
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Lens*
- Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II Lens*